Richmond Community Church maintains numerous ministries to support members and the wider community, read on for more information on what they are and the amazing things they offer.
Family Worship & Celebration Service
Pre-school & Children’s Ministry
Small Groups meet during the week and provide opportunities for fellowship, growth and outreach.
- Men’s Group – Monday Nights
- Ladies’ Group – Tuesday Afternoons
- Musicians’ Groups
- Bible Study & Care Groups
- Children’s & Youth Small Group Activities
- ‘Prime Time’ a monthly ‘get-together’ for a meal and fellowship for the ‘over 50’s!
Other ministries operating from the church include
- Prayer and Counselling for individuals and couples.
- Celebrate-Recovery, a ministry for people with ‘Hurts, Hang-ups and Habits’. www.celebraterecovery.com
- ‘Prepare-Enrich’ Marriage enrichment and pre-marriage preparation with Trained Facilitators. www.enrichnz.co.nz
- ‘Cleansing Streams’ which is a discipleship programme run as a Small Group course followed by a Retreat with the purpose of bringing freedom for your journey. www.cleansingstream.org.nz
We also offer help, support and facilitation for all types of ceremonies, weddings, funerals and memorial services. firstname.lastname@example.org